New Zealand!

Thursday 24 March 2011


New Zealand has got to be one of the most beautiful, inspirational and most spectacular places I have ever been!
The North Island - Auckland, MataMata (Hobbiton!!!), Rotorua, Waitomo, Taupo, River Valley, Kaikora and Wellington! I sat in a natural hot spring, Saw a volcano, Witnessed 'Mount Doom', drank far too much, sat in the Hobbit hideyhole, Weta Caves, went for a visit to the new set of 'The Hobbit', toasted marshmallows and most of all seen some of the most amazing scenery I will possibly ever see!!

The South Island of New Zealand was my absolute favourite, it is so beautiful I can actually envisage JRR Tolkein looking at New Zealand and seeing Middle Earth! LOTR feels like it was destined to be set here! We visited Nelson, Westport, Poo Pub :, Franz Josef, Wanaka, Queenstown, Milford Sound and Christchurch! I climbed a glacier, went paintballing, saw at least four seasons everyday, dressed up in a bin bag, saw lakes bluer than the sky, mirror lakes, had a 'Fergburger', met some truly awesome people and had some brilliant nights out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have any questions I will reply asap!

Ashley Fauguel All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger